25 years ago, Robejohn started as a Direct Marketing Agency working out of a sweltering hot garage in the backyard of Kathy’s grandfather’s house. Yes, we really did!
Since then, our expertise has grown and our team has grown too. Today, Robejohn people have strong talents in strategic fundraising and marketing, data analytics and planning, creative concept development and creative execution, direct response marketing campaigns and production management. The team are all great at multi-tasking. It’s our job to be here for our clients whenever they need us.
- 24/01/2013 Vale Arthur Venn Arthur passed away in his sleep on Friday 18 the of January in Melbourne at the age of 87. Arthur is one of the ... read more
- 21/01/2013 Warren Atkins is one of five fundraisers sharing his thoughts on direct mail’s direction in 2013. His prediction is featured in ... read more
- 11/04/2012 A massive thank you to all those who supported Robejohn Ramblers and Bronwyn Knight in our crusade to walk 10,000 steps everyday for a ... read more
- 23/03/2012 During the Fundraising Institute Australia’s conference on the Gold Coast late February, Leo Orland was acknowledged for his immense ... read more
Latest Blog Posts
- 15/02/2012 Lessons from long ago. Leo’s blog reminded me of a conversation I had just last Friday with a long-time colleague in our industry. He ... read more
- 12/02/2012 Fundraising is a Learnt Experience I remember my very first fundraising ... read more
- 27/10/2011 In the May 2011 Budget, the Federal Government made two announcements which will affect how we do fundraising in Australia. The first ... read more
- 09/08/2011 In the mountains of donor data that many nonprofits are sitting on lie the veritable gold mines of opportunity to greater fundraising ... read more